Большая флудилка для всех-всех-всех!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Аспирантура

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 94

Опрос

Вы собираетесь поступать в аспирантуру?
1. Да.

50% - 2
2. Нед.

0% - 0
3. А что это такое? :)

50% - 2
Голосов: 4

Кто-нить в аспирантуру планирует потом? :)

Я планирую.. Хотя хз. Мне тут про такую штуку рассказывали, как соискательство. С экономической точки зрения, говорят, выгоднее.

Что за соискательство?

Да, кстати, я тоже не вкурил, что за соискательство? :)

То бишь, ты не поступаешь в аспирантуру, не ходишь на лекции, не платишь за это деньги, а просто сидишь дома, пишешь диссертацию, а потом просишься к умному дядьке соискателем. Пусть он руководит твоей работой. Так я Мистера Разума поняла)

Блин, какбы у нас тут испорченый телефон не получился. ) Короче как нам рассказал наш дирик и как я его понял, то это так и выглядит. Пишешь работу, потом подаешь заявку, сдаешь кандидатский минимум и защищаешься. Платить как за асперантуру не надо.

Вот, ты все понятно и объяснил)
В общем, основное отичие - это то, что ты не платишь ничегошеньки за занятия и лекции, как в аспирантуре.

а что, там тоже будет маразм как в школе - лекции, зачёты? :(((
тогда я - пас  :uuu

Отредактировано Богомила (2007-01-28 20:18:17)

Там будут лекции, а потом экзамены на так называемый кандидатский минимум.

А что вообще дает эта аспирантура?

Отредактировано Koluchka (2007-01-28 22:38:12)

Аспирантура дает возможность работать по специальности на более высоких поста,чем просто инженером - специалистом.Плюс ко всему можно стать консультантом в своей области,платят за это поболе.Ну и конечно корыстные цели,такие как у меня - прописка ,общага...
И еще про соискательство - если не ошибаюсь то учиться там 5 лет(в оч.аспир-е 3 года, на заоч. - 4)
И еще нам обещали курс лекций по философии и истории науки,информационным технологии, мат.моделирование.И т.к. я на очном,по правилам академии должен читать лекции младшим курсам по спец.предмету.

Да, я собираюсь в аспирантуру )) Правда не знаю что там делать, но все равно ))) У меня знакомая учиться, там особо и делать то ничего не надо..занятия два раза в неделю

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this great article to increase my experience.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice day!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

This is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that's been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just excellent!

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this webpage, this weblog is in fact awesome.

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and take good facts from here daily.

I feel that is among the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. However should remark on few common issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is in reality nice : D. Just right job, cheers

It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be interesting to read articles from other writers and practice something from other websites.

What's up mates, its impressive post regarding educationand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as well cheerful to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is existing on net?

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»